Darkened Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkened Nights

Eclectic

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wing of an Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RitsukaAyogi

RitsukaAyogi

Male
Number of posts : 10
Humor : ...
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Wing of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Wing of an Angel   Wing of an Angel EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:17 am

Ok, I got bored the other day and finished this story!

Chapter 1

The Island

The afternoon sun shone down on a young boy as he leaped off a tall cliff and spread two black wings attached to his shoulder blades, black sun-glasses over his eyes. He soared over the green-blue waters off the coast of the small island Isolation, stretching his crow wings and scattering lose feathers through the air. He smiled happily and stuck his arms out in front of him as he glided downward speedily. Swooping up, he narrowly missed hitting the water and took a deep breath, aiming himself for the high cliffs covered in soft-green grass.
A girl around his age, fourteen and born with butterfly wings, climbed ontop of a big boulder in her pink VANS and sat down, folding her hands on her lap. She blinked her firey orange-rouge eyes and pushed her soft hazel bangs behind her ears, watching him carefully. He fluttered his wings near the edge of the grass, pushing air back to slow his landing and touching down gracefully with his black VANS pointed down.
Bran pushed his glasses up his pale nose and folded his wings behind back to protect them from the wind as he gazed at her, "Rose?" Rose smiled gently and stood, striding over to him and standing in front of his wind-blown form, "Yeah?" He held out his hand, "Come, we'll be late for class." She nodded and took the outstretched hand, "Right." Together, they made their way to the finishing school, down the cliff and at the end of the forest paths draped in beautiful purple and pink spring flowers.
Back to top Go down
RitsukaAyogi

RitsukaAyogi

Male

Wing of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing of an Angel   Wing of an Angel EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:19 am

Chapter 2

BBBRRRIIINNNGGG!
Bran stood in a dark corner, his hands hidden deep in his pockets as he gazed lifelessly at his classmates while they filed into first period science. The teacher smiled at each one of them and showed them their desks. After most of the class was seated, Bran decided to take a seat in back to be farthest from the teacher and keep un-involved in any trouble that might occur. When everyone was seated correctly and stopped fidgeting in their seats the teacher walked to stand in front of her small class.
Ms. O'Daniel gave them a dazzaling smile. "Welcome to science class! Ok, first we'll go around and ask everyone's name and age, and anything else you'd like to throw in, alright? First, Bran."
All eyes turned to the slouched-over figure in back. Bran's black-glasses hid the distaste in his eyes. He looked up slowly, not even turning his head halfway to face the rest of his class. "My name's Bran. I turned fourteen several months ago and hate idiots." He turned his head away from them and gazed out the window blandly.
The teacher raised her eyebrow but didn't say anything else on the subject. "Alright, next?" Bran stopped paying attention after that and sighed inwardly. I wonder how many people we'll get in this year?

Chapter 3

The Boy In The Backpack

Bran's black wings could shrink away completly into his back, like most extra apendages these kids are born with, taking up much less space than if they were out. Almost every girl in his school had a crush on him because of them and giggled in their little groups when they passed him in the hallways, which irritated him to no end. He strided down the western hallway with his Technology book tucked under his arm and a far-away look in his eyes as he dodged the normal chaos that took place during morning classes. If we found seventy-five Beasts last year, there shouldn't be so many this year. I wonder where they come from? Where are their families? Do the agents just net them? So many questions...
A locker door slammed not far down the hall, breaking into his thoughts.
"Hm?" He looked up to find a couple of eighth-grade bullies trying to stuff a small, skinny kid into his backpack. Huh, idiots. Bran cracked his knuckles irritably. Lets see how tough these bastards really are. He walked up to them casually and tapped one on his shoulder.
The big lug turned around, peering down at Bran, "What'd you want?" Bran smiled his infamous vampire smile, "I believe that stuffing kids into their backpacks is against the rules." The lug narrowed his eyes and smiled darkly, "Hey, guys? This kid here t'inks it's wrong to stuff people in their backpacks." The other two lugs turned away from their victim to look at him, "Well," The biggest leaned over Bran menacingly, "What're you gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
RitsukaAyogi

RitsukaAyogi

Male

Wing of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing of an Angel   Wing of an Angel EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:20 am

Chapter 4

The Save

Bran stood absolutly still as the huge giant towered over him, auora darkening, "I was hoping you would say that."
Suddenly, he swung his arm out and hit the big lug on a pressure point near his heart, making him pass-out and crumple to the floor. Bran clenched his hand into a fist, glaring at the other two. "Next?" They looked at each other and turned, running full-speed down the hallway. Bran rubbed his hand gingerly, looking down at the kid half-in his backpack on the floor gazing up at him happily. Helping the boy out of his small prison and up onto his feet, he sighed. The boy held out his hand, "Hey, thanks for the help! Those guys have been bugging me all day!" Bran took it with his un-injured hand and shook it, "Right. We better get to class before our teachers send out a search-party." The boy giggled, "Ok. I'm Stephan, by the way. Who're you?" They dropped their hands, Bran smiling, "I'm Bran. Be more careful, ok? I gotta go." Stephan nodded and they turned their seperate ways to run to class, which they did.

Bran gathered up his things and shoved them into his backpack, waiting for the bell to ring so he could get home. He shouldered the black-weight, sitting back down in the crowd of his other classmates, silently wayching them as they laughed together in their little groups. BBBBRRRRIIINNNNGGGGGG!!! Hanging back until everyone else was out the door, Bran walked briskily down the hallway and disappeared out the back-doors.

Bran took a deep breath of sea-spray air. He sat on the roof of his apartment, his homework aside and watching the sun go down. Rose lived not far down the road in a house with her mother. Adopted mother. None of them had real parents, and sometimes he wondered why, but decided not to question it. He stood and stretched his arms over his head, the blue-green sea rolling it's waves gently over gray rocks along the shore. What beautiful weather, He thought absentmindedly.Shrugging, he hopped through a hole in his roof and disappeared.

Chapter 5

New Kid #1

Bran sat in second period gym, staring at the wall thinking in his uniform of baggy shorts and a T-shirt. As the teacher got the rest of his other eighteen classmates calmed down, he got them to sit on the benches against the wall in the locker room, "We have a new student today, so be nice to him." He turned to a locker at the far side of the room, "Come on out, Cadel!" A boy about their age stepped out from behind it, wearing both the uniform and a happy smile. He was averge height with blue eyes that had a smile as big as the one on his face, bowl-cut brown hair swishing around a smooth-skinned pale face. When Bran turned to look at him from the wall, he smiled rarely. Cadel walked up to them silently, both hands behind his head, a black baseball cap covering most of his hair, "Hey, guys." The teacher pointed at them warningly, "If I hear one bad report about any of you kids bothering Cadel here, you'll be in so much trouble it's not even funny. Now, go outside to the track. It's a beautiful day to run."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wing of an Angel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wing of an Angel   Wing of an Angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing of an Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkened Nights :: Writing :: Stories.(Fan Fics and Other.)-
Jump to: